Hello there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catkramer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all!

My name is Helen. I found this site while trying to gather information on top feeders for a freshwater tank.

I am married and have two children. We have an 8 year old daughter who is facinated with Sim City games like Roller Coaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon. We also have a 5 year old son who has autism, and is behind in speech and developement. Thinking outside of the box, Santa brought a tank to the family for learning purposes for all of us, and honestly, to aggravate the geebies out of my husband who had declared no more pets in the house.

I had tanks before children and marriage, from semi agressive to tropical community, but this is my largest tank so far. My daughter has caught on the to fish bug, and my son is aggravated by the whole process of keeping your fish in bags and floating them before placing them in to the tank. Wowie, he can scream. But once the fish are in, he goes about his way and everything is fine.

Just wanted to step in and say hi. :) I will be around to ask plenty of questions as we continue to learn.

Back
Top Bottom