Hello there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krittermom

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone!
I'm a relativly new fish keeper, just started up in November. I had fish as a kid, but, it's been many years since then.
I'm 29, married with one step son. We have 5 cats, and 3 fish tanks now. A 45 gallon,a 20 gallon and a 5 gallon.
I started off wanting a community tank, but, as time marched on, I was reminded how much I've always loved guppies. So, I've turned my 20 gallon into a guppy tank, and I'm going to try my hand at breeding. No intents on becoming a "pro" just having some fun and seeing what I can do. The 5 gallon has been a fry tank for a while, due to keeping Mollies, platies and guppies in the big tank. I've succesfully raised about 8 mollies and 5 platies, and one lone guppy girl. Since moving the guppies to the 20 gallon 2 weeks ago , I already have about 50-70 new guppy fry in the baby tank lol. My main goal for the moment is to grow those fry, so I can have some virgin females to mate with my males. I currently have 10 adult males and 20ish females.

Welcome! Woah that's a lot of fry :) I love guppies too. I keep a 14 gal of them..just males for me tho!

Back
Top Bottom