Hello Wet Sleeved Friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmunk

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I am Jason I am newly addicted to aquariums. I have had tanks for 30 years but just as eye candy in the background. Recently I added a growing bed on top of my 20 gallons tank that's been running for about 1 year. Growing plants on top got me thinking about changing my plastic plants out for live plants. Anyway this 1 thought got me searching and seeing what all of these master aquiscapers are creating and MAN AM I ALREADY ADDICTED and I haven't even started. So that's why I am here to learn and to ask dumb noob questions.

Well got to getting reading so wish me luck.:thanks:

Roll up your sleeves!! Haha, welcome!! You've come to right place, rivercats is our aquatic planted guru around here, if you want a bit of inspiration and maybe a laugh or two check out "old scales rescape" great thread!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to AA!! :D

The worst thing is being about to leave the house and thinking "let me just do this one thing in the tank really quick" next thing you know.. Soaked armpit!! :p

Back
Top Bottom