Hello's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Techie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Guys I just started as a Fish owner this past weekend. I won a fish at a carnival type thing. I'm really excited because so far i have managed not to kill him. I owned goldfish once before. I helped a magician film a promo video late at night and one of his tricks involved fish. He had extra so he gave me some unfortunatly it was to late at night to buy an aquarium so when i got home I upgraded them to an oversized bowl unfortunatly they didnt make it. This time around I immediatly went and bought a tank and all the stuff to start it. And so far so good. I look forward to talking to all of you. I know next to nothing on fish and most everything I know i have learned on Google. So i look forward to hearing your stories and getting your advice.

Welcome and please feel free to ask all the questions you can think of. There are a lot of folks out here with a lot of knowledge, no sue letting that go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom