Here fishy fishy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SC350Z

Aquarium Advice Regular
New to the site but not to the fish or the forum world... Names Austin you can call me Stolly. I love my car: 500HP Supercharged 2007 350Z and I love my aquariums...
Lets see if this actually posts this time before I write more and it all disappears...

Hi and welcome to AquariumAdvice! You said you're not new to the fish world, so I'm curious on the fish you have had before!
Well pretty much everything PetSmart has to offer lol which is why I'm transforming one of my aquariums into SW :) lol
Any advice on SW I started a thread... its called Saltwater Startup Advice Plz
Here's a pic of my baby :) 55gal

Attachments

• IMG_20120723_165308.jpg
    IMG_20120723_165308.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20120723_165321.jpg
    IMG_20120723_165321.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 89
SC350Z said:
Well pretty much everything PetSmart has to offer lol which is why I'm transforming one of my aquariums into SW :) lol
Any advice on SW I started a thread... its called Saltwater Startup Advice Plz
Here's a pic of my baby :) 55gal

Wow! I love the massive hill of gravel in the middle! How many tanks do you have? Have you any luck of breeding fish yet? Sorry just being nosy!

Wow! I love the massive hill of gravel in the middle! How many tanks do you have? Have you any luck of breeding fish yet? Sorry just being nosy!
Haha thanks! I have 2 this 55gal and the 25gal saltwater I'm working on now...
I was bored with it being so flat and boring lol I think its kool too! Might help them become territorial tbh... But the hump is actually a bag of the gravel that came from the now SW tank with a nice layer of the blue ontop of it. :) :D:dance::fish1:
I don't think anything has bred yet but the little guys I put the perfect amount in to keep peace and for breeding lol we'll see if they actually do....

Back
Top Bottom