Here too share my secrets ;) for a healthy tank and New Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TANKMATES

Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hi I'm Wesley , started this Hobby too help me relax and keep my over active Bipolar brain busy ... Well I'm 29 yrs old Male and I currently reside in South Africa Well I started of with Bettas and now I'm currently keeping Oscars , its been a exhalirating ride so far as I delved into the world of fish keeping ,I am a total fish freak and OBC on the cleanliness of my tank and I use though highly debateble Magnesium promogate too clear my water and make my fishes grow, as for my tank setup I have a 110 liter and a 40 liter tank both are without gravel and I'm currently building a 1000 liter tank too move my oscars , I like planted aquariums and all things weird like glo fish and weird fish like black ghost knive fish , I'm also into mystery snails and currently raising a record breaker in size ( he is now currently the size of a baseball ) So if you guys want some advice on growing your fishes and keeping them happy ask me I have a lot of knowledge :) Peace out Tank Mates forever

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom