Hew thanks for the welcome.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shrimpy McGee

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've been gettin real into the whole aquarium thing over the past 5 months or so. From a used 20-gallon with an underpowered HOB whisper filter i now have breeding populations of both RCS and CRS (RCS in high-tech planted tank along with 10 neon tetras, 4 (hopefully soon to be 6) corydoras pygmaeus, 3 amano shrimp and a few otocinclus affinis (i think). My 45 gallon tank has 3 apistogramma cacatuoides (mff), my bushynose cat Scrambles, a honey gourami and 10 annoying bloodfin tetras. Planning either a 125 gallon discus tank of tanganyika setup in the next six months or so too so i'll probably ask for help on that at some point.
Spent thousands of hours researchin and reading so even if i'm experience light, i'm knowledge ready and glad to help. Thanks and i can't wait to start posting.

Welcome to the site! :) I think I speak for everyone when I say, Where are the pictures!? LOL. If your looking for opinions, I'd say go for discus in the 125. Although a nicely done Tanganyika tank looks absolutely stunning.

Welcome to AA! :)

I love your tastes in fish. A 125 is a great size tank for Tangs.

Back
Top Bottom