hey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu86

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi all,

So kinda new I guess to the hobby...or shall I say new to doing it right. Started about a year ago definately have learned a lot. My biggest pride and joy (too which some may be baby tank) is my 75g. Definately looking for some help with this one. One day I'd like to graduate to a 120g w/ my discus, but for now I will stick to the three I have :) Looking forward to gaining some knowlege and even helping others :)

lulu86 said:
hi all,

So kinda new I guess to the hobby...or shall I say new to doing it right. Started about a year ago definately have learned a lot. My biggest pride and joy (too which some may be baby tank) is my 75g. Definately looking for some help with this one. One day I'd like to graduate to a 120g w/ my discus, but for now I will stick to the three I have :) Looking forward to gaining some knowlege and even helping others :)

Welcome! Discus are my favorite freshwater fish, hope to have discus again one day.

Welcome aboard!! And discus wow, they must be gorgeous! And you must be a dedicated fish keeper! That sounds amazing!!! Also by any chance do you have any pictures of them? We love pictures here!!!

Hi. 75g is a nice size. The largest I ever had was 55g and that was 20+ years ago. I joined this forum to educate myself to all the advances in filtration, lighting, and theory that have taken place in the past two decades. You are further along than I am, but I hope to catch up soon! Furthermore, the discus is something I hope to keep, so I look forward to any postings of experiences you wish to share.

oh and sorry if my ^ message was confusing, but i don't have discus yet. I'm waiting until i get my 120g tank before I do them(y)

Back
Top Bottom