hey- 55 gal reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquamanx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi guys hows it going, i have a 55 gallon reef, a 30 gallon delicate species tank and 50 gallon reef. I was wondering if anyone new someone that has a blue ribbon eel for sale or sea horses.

thanks,
aquamanx

i am located in north Carolina and i work at a pet store called dav's sea creatures we are a saltwater only store such as fish, corals and inverts.

Welcome to AA, and if you know of one in captivity that lived for some time, I'd like to hear about it. Aren't they extra sensitive and not likely to live long?

Gonna try it anytway, huh?

seahorsesource.com is where I bought mine. They ship and have great service. I know lots of local breeders, but I don't think any of them ship that far.

Deep Seven: Something to add to your quotes. I believe it was Thomas Edison who said. "I haven't failed...I only found a thousand ways that won't work." It's a favorite of mine. Also, Stephen King's quote. "A woman once asked me why I write such scary books. My reply was, because I have the mind of a small boy and I keep it in a jar on my desk."

Back
Top Bottom