HEY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spuds

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I'm a 13 year old aquarist from Norwich, CT. I only have a 10 gallon freshwater tank right now :cry: (real basic:2silver dollars, 2 red eye tetras, no live plants), but I am saving babysitting money to buy a new tank with saltwater.

welcome spuds!

:wave:

nothing better than saving your money and buying it yourself! Feels great!

Welcome! I started when I was your age and I was fortunate enough to start with a 30 gallon walmart set-up, that included just about everything i needed to start at the time. I did freshwater for a year before I converted to saltwater. Dont be discoureged at first if you cant get everything you want right away. I'm now 16 and still have a long way to go with my saltwater tank, and often find my self upgrading little by little. Ask as many questions as possible no matter how dumb you think the question is. Many people here have a great knowledge of fish keeping, so dont pass up the oppritunity to expand your own fish smarts. Good Luck and Welcome!

p.s. What kind of Saltwater fish or other creatures would you like to have so we can give you an idea of what you might want to look for?

Back
Top Bottom