Hey Aqua Heads!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrawChuck

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Name's CrawChuck but ya'll can call me Chuck :mrgreen: . I like the green smiley face :D . My main intrest for coming here is learning water quality stuff as I am getting into raising freshwater lobsters and combining that with greenhouse aquaponics. I frequent another forum, Crayfish Addicts Anonymous at www.canadiancrayfish.ca . Figure I might learn some good stuff here as well.

Zagz said:
Welcome to AA! You will soon realize this is the BEST fish forum on the net!

Thank you all for the warm welcome :mrgreen: . I know very little about fish and aquariums and can see from looking around this is a very well equipped fish forum! Don't see many crayfish though :( . That's OK. I bet there will be some here soon :D I have two native crays in a ten gallon aquarium raised from babies. Their mother was wandering across the highway one day and I saved her from certain death. Just released her a few days ago and opted to keep two of the fry which are blue and cool to watch. I have ordered 25 Australian Freshwater Lobster fry from a farm in Florida which will ship tomorrow and be here Wednesday. Been studying on crays and Aquaponics over at CAA for several months now and feel ready to give it a go. These Red Claws are very beautifully colored and are quickly becoming a favorite of aquarium enthusiasts. My plan is to breed them for the aquarium trade and also for a budding freshwater lobster market. I started out just wanting to sell them but got caught up in the aquarium interests of my cray-buds at CAA. They are a fine bunch of friendly folks and we get off subject alot just talking! But we are a very sociable group though small. I really like what I have seen here so far and plan to be around a long time :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom