Hey Everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys,

I'm not necessarily new to the forum, but college has taken up all my time, and I haven't really been able to keep up to date, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. I started keeping fish way back in middle school (~9 years ago) because my gouramis were dying of ammonia poisoning (I thought it was swim bladder at the time). I was there for the death of the "inch per gallon rule", and quite a few healthy debates.

I've been trying to get my tanks "self-sustaining" every break, but they seem to keep crashing while I'm not home. I'm a recent graduate of Aerospace Engineering at University of Illinois, and once I can get a normal schedule going, I'm planning to get my tanks up to date. I have a 140W 28x 5w led figure above a 40B with pressurized CO2 and a mazzei injector. I left an 8g amano rimless tank with shrimp and plants when I left, but I'm not really sure whether it's still functioning. I want to get a high light grassy tank up when I get the time, but that will probably mean finding a job and stabilizing my schedule.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom