Hey everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davidmason81

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey...new hobbyist just getting started...about a month and a half in to the adventure....currently I have a 65gal tank with 2 clownfish, a 6 line wrasse, a fire fish, 4 snails(I forget the tecgnical type of snails) 2 peppermint shrimp and a cleaner shrimp.....had an Orange Anthias but it's currently AWOL....everything is going pretty good so far but I know I'm loaded with questions and eager to learn and try new ideas...looking forward to talking with you guys...take care

Welcome!!

There are many very knowledgeable and savy people on this forum and will gladly answer your questions :) don't be afraid to post!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Hi I am also a starter and new here am so excited about this group and my aquarium. My fish r already spoiled and they know it lol. I do have soooo many questions but don't know where to start or end. So I will use this great group with all my power and ability lol so u will see alot of me on here Ty ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439501753.665682.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA , I remember when I first started just as if it was yesterday , Once upon a time I was a newbie myself , I learned more here than any other site , Be sure to ask questions as you'll get the right answers , it's like a big family around here , look forward to seeing you in the saltwater section , but feel free to wander to other sections , Once you get settled in I look forward to see some picts of your tank

Welcome to aa! Anthias are definitely tricky fish! Hopefully he turns up but they're definitely a more fragile species. Sounds like a good start though. :D

my tank

Hey thanks for all the responses. Here is my tank so far. let me know what you guys think :thanks:

Attachments

• 20150814_125424.jpg
    20150814_125424.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 20150814_125459.jpg
    20150814_125459.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20150814_125431.jpg
    20150814_125431.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 20150730_131941.jpg
    20150730_131941.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Welcome to AA to both of you! Lots of info and helpful folks here.
Question: How did you find us? For me it was Google. I would have questions on aquarium related topics and quite frequently Google directed me to posts on the AA site. I got curious and I got hooked.

Yes I was looking up some info and Google a question and found the answer on here . I did th at a couple of times and then wondered why I wasn't a member so I joined lol.....great people so far

Google also directed me here several times so I made it easier for myself and just joined lol

Back
Top Bottom