Hey everyone! I’m PetTide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nameer K

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey! My real name is Nameer, but I’ve always used PetTide.

I kept my first fish tank of 2.5 gallon at 10 and it was definitely not my proudest moments of fish keeping but now I’m 15 next month, I own a 55 gallon planted community tank, with plans of either shrimp or vampire crabs next month.

My story is I moved country for 5 months, from England to somewhere else but I moved back. Even before that, at 7 or so I got given a turtle in a bowl which obviously died, didn’t know what I was doing and regret that. Still, didn’t know what I was doing with a 2.5 goldfish tank, and a 15 gallon overstocked (like a lot) community tank.

After moving back and all my fish gone, I started my channel called PetTide, originally called Hamsterandme for a month since my first vids were about my first ever hamster, changed into PetTide a month later.

I set up the old tank a few months after starting my channel, a dwarf gourami centered community tank which I had let’s say 8 months until I took it down, removed all the fish and wanted a shrimp tank, tried to set that up but during the change, the tank lost its bacteria, didn’t realise so the shrimp died in the uncycled tank and I didn’t keep fish for a while after that.

A year ago I setup a 55 gallon tank, and it’s gone great so far, full of plants and fish life with angelfish, gourami, tetra and more! Trying to either setup a paludarium with vampire crabs or a small Fluval flex with shrimp by next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly PM

Could be he's just sharing what he's been up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello and :welcome::welcome::welcome: Nameer K,

Just wanted to let you know that your post needed to be edited. Your You Tube outside links were removed.

You added your YT channel links which sent the thread/post to moderation. All new members are computer moderated when outside links are used, then a person moderator will need to review it to approve, edit or delete the post. Yours was edited and approved.

So if you want to create an album and add some pics then please do. You Tube promoting is considered mining for outside interests and not approved.

After you are a member for awhile and part of the community, you can use a link for YT to show a view of your tank, pertinent to the thread topic. That said if it has promos in the video, for instance, follow me or subscribe... it is considered mining.

We would love for you to share your insights and aquarium interests with the other members. We are a community of tank keepers.

Here is the link with the community rules
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules

Let me know if you have any questions, or any other staff member!

Autumnsky - Moderaton Team

Back
Top Bottom