Hey gals and guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lippy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I stumbled on to this forum today after Googling a tank question. I told myself I wasn't going or need to join another forum because I haven't had any luck on any other "fish type" forum in the past. But, here I am. I will give it a shot again. So, Hi all! :cool:

I stumbled on to this forum today after Googling a tank question. I told myself I wasn't going or need to join another forum because I haven't had any luck on any other "fish type" forum in the past. But, here I am. I will give it a shot again. So, Hi all! :cool:

Welcome!! I'm new here (a week) & have already learned so much. :). The people here are very friendly, patient, & helpful. You'll love it here.!

Welcome!! I'm new here (a week) & have already learned so much. :). The people here are very friendly, patient, & helpful. You'll love it here.!

This is good to know. I have closed a few forums because of people just being to nasty and know way to much for their own good. I am by far a know it all. Im still learning a lot.

I guess I wasn't real clear. My 1100 gal. is an indoor pond. My room is small. really only about 300 gal. in my room. Sorry guys.

Welcome to AA :fish1:

Same way I found it when I got back into the hobby, was a long time stalker, then finally decided to start posting and sharing, Welcome and hope we can help!

Welcome to AA Lippy. Sounds like you are really into the hobby. This is a really good forum, let's of people with experience and good suggestions. You won't find too much rudeness here, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom