hey HEY hey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chompsticks

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I decided to join this forum after reading around. I have had fish a few years back and decided to get back into it about 3 months ago. Right now I have a FW 20 gallon high hospital tank, it wasn't one before and really not sure if the fish (3 clown barbs) are going to make it. :(

I also have a FW 46 gallon with 5 bala sharks, 3 madagascar rainbows, 2 turqouise rainbows, 2 other rainbows (cannot remember what they were), 2 bolivian rams, 3 cory cats, 1 oto and 1 rubbernose pleco.

Both tanks are planted, but I cannot remember what kind of plants I have. So I will be asking you guys later.

Welcome to AA! :) The bala sharks get to over a 1' long(more precise 14")so you might want to reconsider them!Hope that helps!

Hey, thanks for the welcome. Everyone here seems pretty friendly. I have taken the time and read about Bala Sharks. I plan on getting a 125 gallon tank after I move in the summer. I don't at least I hope they won't grow that fast. I just love them soooooooo much. They are funny guys.

Back
Top Bottom