Hey im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starfox64

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I started fish keep when I was younger and I have loved it ever since. And I'm still learning how to use this app so forgive me. I have a 110 gallon aquarium 3 30 gallon aquariums and 1 ten gallon. My favourite fish is an angel fish and I have a lot of baby angel fish as well as some electric blue rams

:welcome: to the forum! If you are on your phone, u hit the plus button on a new reply. Then u can select a picture from ur phone. If its on the computer, there is a "go advanced" button under new reply. Go advanced, and it'll show an attachment button. :) I like pictures lol.

Welcome!! I'd love to see your fry!

If you are on the iphone there should be a plus sign at the top right of the screen when you are writing a new post, if not theres a lot more complicated of a way using a photosharing app like photobucket.

welcome im also an angel fish lover . i have 8 breeding pairs and a 55 and a 75 full of babys

Cool I have two 30 gallons but only one pair they lay several hundred eggs a time

Does anyone know if a lfs will take them or if someone wants some you can reply

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, have fun! I think it all depends on the LFS you have around you, as to if they will take them or not. :)

If you have any other questions about the app, feel free to ask!

Ok thanks a bunch because I've had a ton of baby angel fish for a really long time and I don't have enough room

Nope, I am not. :)

Members who are moderators will have a bolded "Community Moderator" title under their username. :)

Back
Top Bottom