Hey people! I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tpotter07

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone! Injust joined this site because I always found it very helpful. :) I own multiple freshwatr aquariums from 5-55 gallons. I have had everyhing from goldfish to oscars. I currently own:
2 black convict cichlids
2 Senegal bichirs
7 neon tetras
1 cardinal tetra
2 peppered Cory cats
1 Cory dora
1 black moor
1 koi
1 comet goldfish (that I won from the fair when I was 4)
5 fancy guppies
3 harlequin danios
1 crowntail betta
5 ghost shrimp
Around 20 snails ( I started with 5 and they kept breeding so now I lost count)
4 tiger barbs
1 striped kuhli loach
1 peacock eel
1 fire eel

I am getting a saltwater aquarium to set up in a couple weeks. Think I'm going to get a pair of ocellaris clownfish.:) I have Over 8 years of fishkeeping experience. I can't wait to start out with something new!

Welcome to AA! Man... How old is that goldfish? Lol. The fair ones usually never last that long lol.

You will become very addicted to this site. Welcome to AA

Thanks everyone! Oh and by the way,the goldfish is now over 9 years old

Tpotter07 said:
Thanks everyone! Oh and by the way,the goldfish is now over 9 years old

Great you'll get along great with Mr. Limpet. He probally could use some help. He seems to be the go to man for goldfish questions. Welcome again

Welcome

Hey everyone! Injust joined this site because I always found it very helpful. :) I own multiple freshwatr aquariums from 5-55 gallons. I have had everyhing from goldfish to oscars. I currently own:
2 black convict cichlids
2 Senegal bichirs
7 neon tetras
1 cardinal tetra
2 peppered Cory cats
1 Cory dora
1 black moor
1 koi
1 comet goldfish (that I won from the fair when I was 4)
5 fancy guppies
3 harlequin danios
1 crowntail betta
5 ghost shrimp
Around 20 snails ( I started with 5 and they kept breeding so now I lost count)
4 tiger barbs
1 striped kuhli loach
1 peacock eel
1 fire eel

I am getting a saltwater aquarium to set up in a couple weeks. Think I'm going to get a pair of ocellaris clownfish.:) I have Over 8 years of fishkeeping experience. I can't wait to start out with something new!

Welcome T...

55 G tanks are my favs, I have have several. Am into Livebearers, specifically Fancy Guppies. Have a lot of plants too. They help me keep the tanks clean.

Have some fun!

B

Back
Top Bottom