Hey, there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nicolecandy44

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, everyone! Having gotten a lot of useful information on here I decided that it was finally time to get an account. I came here to help my 2 tiger barbs who I think are kind of sick. I have a 36 gal tank with some fish in it....(info at the bottom :) some plastic plants and a coral in the middle with a treasure box bubbler.:fish2:

36 Gallon

3 balloon mollies
1 dalmation molly
2 tiger barbs
2 neon tetras
2 skirt tetras
2 mini red tetras
3 guppies

nicolecandy44 said:
Hi, everyone! Having gotten a lot of useful information on here I decided that it was finally time to get an account. I came here to help my 2 tiger barbs who I think are kind of sick. I have a 36 gal tank with some fish in it....(info at the bottom :) some plastic plants and a coral in the middle with a treasure box bubbler.:fish2:

36 Gallon

3 balloon mollies
1 dalmation molly
2 tiger barbs
2 neon tetras
2 skirt tetras
2 mini red tetras
3 guppies

:welcome: to AA! :)

Your tetras and barbs all need to be in schools, otherwise they will get more aggressive and more prone to disease due to stress.

I was thinking about getting some other tetras...should I make a group of 3-4? Would it crowd my tank though?

36 Gallon

3 balloon mollies
1 dalmation molly
2 tiger barbs
2 neon tetras
2 skirt tetras
2 mini red tetras
3 guppies

Welcome to the forums!

Gots some other fishies :) an angelfish, pleco, algae eater and glofish and a platy

nicolecandy44 said:
Gots some other fishies :) an angelfish, pleco, algae eater and glofish and a platy

All in the same tank????? That seems a little...much, as in bioload much. Are the Pleco and algae eater the same thing? What kind?

Back
Top Bottom