hi.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...just three algae eaters and a plain ol' pleco....lol....she pops alot! Yuck!

ForumRunner_20111110_205614.jpg

ForumRunner_20111110_205614.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111110_205503.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111110_205503.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 73
Convict2161 said:
Plecos... The worlds underwater poop machine.

Im thinking of getting a clown loach to eat the baby snails........ Will i still have to feed?? By the time i get one....these snails will lay lots more eggs....dony wany too many

:welcome:
Welcome to AA!! We are glad to have you!​

Moved thread to member introductions.

mzYuhaten4 said:
Im thinking of getting a clown loach to eat the baby snails........ Will i still have to feed?? By the time i get one....these snails will lay lots more eggs....dony wany too many

What other fish do you have? Did you ever send a pic of your tanks? What size? What other fish? Enquiring minds wanna know :)

:welcome: to AA! :)

Just a few general questions:
Cycled? How long?
How big of a tank and what's it stocked with?
How long have you had the fish?
What's the water change schedule?

Now im really gettin em....lolol..... That sounds kool. Anyway, the pleco and clowns will take a long time to grow that big. It'll be fun to watch. And freak out my friends.

bruinsbro1997 said:
:welcome: to AA! :)

Just a few general questions:
Cycled? How long?
How big of a tank and what's it stocked with?
How long have you had the fish?
What's the water change schedule?

Ummmm, 20gl, 3 small algea eaters, one small 1 1/2" placo, lots of snails.....lol... Water change...humm, well now with fish poopin dono...b4 only had snails...i cleaned bottm of poo and 1/2 water change last night... Wen shd i do another??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom