Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicaelle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I was introduced to this site while researching how to start a saltwater aquarium. I have had freshwater aquariums almost all my life and I am 42 haha. Anyway, I have always wanted a saltwater aquarium but have never had the guts to start one. It seems really hard. Right now I have two 55 gallon freshwater tanks going mainly with cichlids and one 45 gallon freshwater tank with goldfish. I have had these three tanks running for about 8 years now and I'd like to convert one of them to saltwater but not until i learn all about it. So any information is greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Welcome to AA glad you joined us! Sounds like cool setups! ^

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! :):welcome::)
My quick piece of advice for your saltwater tank is to remember that you cannot keep as many saltwater fish in an aquarium, as you could freshwater.

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the advice, i have been doing alot of research and it is very very different from having a freshwater tank. But I am not getting discouraged. I tried to load some pictures of my tanks but i couldn't. It wont let me.

Back
Top Bottom