Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaShark

Aquarium Advice Activist
I my name is Mathius. After coming to this website alot to find stuff out I decided to make an account. Ive been into fish keeping for a couple of years but havent really owned anything big. I finally set up my 29 gallon aquarium that ive been waiting for so youll be seeing plenty of questions for that. Thank you :)

Hi Mathias and welcome to AA:) May I ask what have you put in your 29 gallon tank? Forgot to say ask away, we love a challenge on here!

Last edited:
Right now it only has 3 panda cories and 1 false juli cory catfish. It was a upgrade from a 10 gallon. I also have live plants, driftwood, and a coconut cave

Hi i love panda cories(y) What else are you hoping to put in there?
Here's a photo of my cories:D

Attachments

• pandas (Large).jpg
    pandas (Large).jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 61
Oh sorry I meant peppered cories. I knew they are cories but could remember which ones they were exactly. And I dont really know yet. Thats a question Im going to ask to get opinions. They only fish Ive had are these catfish and a betta so I dont want anything to hard to take care of. These are my cories :)

Attachments

• image-2704612332.jpg
    image-2704612332.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom