Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KoiGirl7

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm new to this site I already feel like a bad fish owner lol. I have a ten gallon tank with two koi's in it, and the a smaller tank no clue how many gallons with a black moor and an oranda, and I also have three betas two males and a baby beta that I assume is female. I just discovered I my black moor had anchor worms and had just put my oranda in there not knowing till I decided that I really needed to figure out what was wrong with my black moor. I did remove the worm but that's as far as I got how to I permany get rid of anchor worms?

Please Help.

I did post a thread there have yet to have a reply. :(

It's late here in the states. There aren't a whole lot of people from the other side of the world here so give it some time.

If it was me I'd add salt for sure. Clout may work but I'm not sure because I''ve never had the problem before. I can say you need to research your fish a little because they need to be in much much bigger tanks then what they are in. Sickness is bound to happen when they aren't in the right size enclosures.

It's late here in the states. There aren't a whole lot of people from the other side of the world here so give it some time.

If it was me I'd add salt for sure. Clout may work but I'm not sure because I''ve never had the problem before. I can say you need to research your fish a little because they need to be in much much bigger tanks then what they are in. Sickness is bound to happen when they aren't in the right size enclosures.

Yeah I know and I'v done the research it's just that money is my problem so I do my best and I'm trying to upgrade. I'm young so it's part of the learning process and I feel horrible I can't do better for my fish because I really do care about them.

Yeah I know and I'v done the research it's just that money is my problem so I do my best and I'm trying to upgrade. I'm young so it's part of the learning process and I feel horrible I can't do better for my fish because I really do care about them.

Understood but there is always a way out. Koi is a pond fish, is there anyone you or maybe parents may know that has a pond? Maybe you can give them away. First I'd get them healthy. Or maybe take all the fish back to a fish store and start over.

I'm not sure how much research you''ve done but they are not happy right now. If you can understand that then you should be able to figure something else out before something bad happens.

Back
Top Bottom