Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IceAxe18

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 22 years of experience with a 10g Freshwater Tropical fish, but then I have 8 years of not having fish, but now I just got back into it, and starting off kinda ruff, but hopefully I can get back into swing of things again.

:welcome: to the forum! What kind of aquarium are you thinking of getting into? For freshwater my signature has a link to help you refresh your memory if you need to.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome home! I came here a short time ago as a newbie...This place is awesome! As are all the people.

:welcome: to the forum! What kind of aquarium are you thinking of getting into? For freshwater my signature has a link to help you refresh your memory if you need to.

Let us know if you have any questions!

I had already got everything a few days ago accept for a filter. I had to take that one back, and I have one that is currently comming to me in a few days from now.

I had already got everything a few days ago accept for a filter. I had to take that one back, and I have one that is currently comming to me in a few days from now.

Ok well the links under my post as my signature will help you cycle your tank if its freshwater.

Back
Top Bottom