Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nazira03

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone! I recently joined Aquarium Advice. It seems like a very nice community of fish keepers!

I got into the hobby of fish keeping 2 years ago. Currently have a nice 55 gallon freshwater with a bristlenose pleco, 10 bloodfin tetras, 2 cherry barbs, 4 cories, 10 guppies, and more fish to come. I also have a newly set up 10 gallon which will soon be home to 3 male bettas (divided tank of course.) And i have a 12 gallon hospital/quarantine "tank" (its actually a storage container, but works equally as well.) All my tanks are filtered and heated.

Now a bit about me:

I'm a tomboyish girl. I love nature and animals. My hobbies are swimming, photography, reading, i do some drawing here and there, and helping out on online forums (i'm on several fish forums.) I also have a Youtube channel with a few other people, and we upload lots of fish related videos. Not sure what the policy is here about posting links, but you can send me a message if you want a link to our channel. :)

I found this site by doing a google search for fish forums. I checked this place out and i liked the friendly community. I have been stalking this forum for a while, so then i decided to take the leap and join.

My goals are to become a helpful member of this lovely place, and whenever i need help to ask a question here. :)

Back
Top Bottom