Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gwen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all

I'm new to this forum and hope you will all be able to offer help when I need it and that I can learn from others experiences.

I used to have a very large tropical tank, with Angels, Neon and Goramis, but that was years ago and since we down sized to a bungalow, I've set a a little tank, with 10 Endlers and 6 Cherry Shrimps.

Hello all

I'm new to this forum and hope you will all be able to offer help when I need it and that I can learn from others experiences.

I used to have a very large tropical tank, with Angels, Neon and Goramis, but that was years ago and since we down sized to a bungalow, I've set a a little tank, with 10 Endlers and 6 Cherry Shrimps.

Welcome , I am/ was also like yourself. I had tanks since I was kid into my adult years , then with moving from apartment to apartment it just faded away. Now that I own a house things have taken a drastic turn around. It started with a small corner tank ( maybe 20 gallons ) , now it is a 90 gallon freshwater community tank , 29 gallon saltwater biocube , 2 gallon betta tank , a 10 gallon hospital-quarantine tank , 20 gallon breeder tank , a 55 gallon tank is also in the set-up process now currently working on the build of the stand. Oh yeah and petco has their dollar per gallon sale so that could be dangerous.

Somehow once you are bitten by the bug it is hard to get away.

Back
Top Bottom