Hi!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PerkyPlaty

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello!! I'm lulu. I recently started on a different forum and it wouldn't let me post or login even though I had verified my account and tried to reset my password (the email didn't come through). So, I'm from the uk and My mum recently said I was allowed a fish in a tank that will fit on my desk and is under £80. She said the fish has to be small so I chose a Platy as they're so pretty and I've heard they're good for beginners. I read up on the nitrogen cycle, how to dechlorinate the water and general care for the Platy :) Now all I need is to actually get everything for Christmas. And yes, I was only allowed the fish because of it being near Christmas. I'm very confident that I will be able to sufficiently care for the fish and I'm really excited to take up the fish-keeping hobby. The only question I have would be which other fish can I keep with my platy?
Thank you to everyone!! :D

welcome to the forum you should be able to find all you need to start up your tank , make yourself comfortable with the forum as the freshwater section sounds like the right direction for you , there you shall find all the answers to put you on your way , be sure to ask lots of questions as not everyone has the same ideas some are more creative than others so there's lots of different options for ideas,
glad you found us hope you get the answers your looking for and most of all have fun .

Last edited:
welcome to the forum you should be able to find all the you need to start up your tank , make yourself comfortable with the forum as the freshwater section sounds like the right direction for you , there you shall find all the answers to put you on your way , be sure to ask lots of questions as not everyone has the same ideas some are more creative than others so there's lots of different options for ideas,
glad you found us hope you get the answers your looking for and most of all have fun .

Thank you so much! :)

2 months until I get my Platy!! :D

Back
Top Bottom