Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hikari

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Hikari.
I've owned an aquarium for 1-2 years now. When I started, I quickly learned what care fish actually need (I apologise to all my childhood goldfish)

Despite having been into keeping an aquarium for almost 2 years and having more knowledge than the average goldfish owner, I am absolutely still new to all of this. Most of my posts will probably be me being worried about whether one of my fish is ill.:D

I currently own a 54 Liter aquarium (with filter and heating of course), which is inhabited by 10 cardinal tetras, 1 lonesome guppy (whose friends mysteriously died, more people seem to have had this. It also caused my to cry a lot. I also actually suspect my pleco of sneakily eating one as one of them disappeared without a trace), an apple snail and a pleco (probably common) that loves to pull out my plants.

Nice to meet you all!:D

welcome to AA you found the right place , ask your questions and many will answer .
look forward to seeing you on the forum , enjoy

Hi and welcome to AA:) I've been keeping fish for over thirty years and I am still learning loads,hence why forums like this are so amazing(y)

Back
Top Bottom