Hi again:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys im back again after having had ti quit the hobby a few times i finally got a hold of myself with my 55 gallon tank with an oscar and jack dempsey(both babies so no worries for tank size). Ive already kept multiple types of fish ranging from goldies to clown knifes, arrowanas, oscars and most exotic cichlids. Im canadian and i love aviation:) welp, cya around !

Hello and welcome to this awesome forum!
I've always wanted to have an arrowana... How big of a tank do they require?

Hello and welcome to this awesome forum!
I've always wanted to have an arrowana... How big of a tank do they require?

youngsters in a 100gal medium size in a 180 and adult in 300 would be going conservative ^-^ theyre huge fish then again depending on the type but thats a good estimate for most.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

youngsters in a 100gal medium size in a 180 and adult in 300 would be going conservative ^-^ theyre huge fish then again depending on the type but thats a good estimate for most.

Haha ok looks like I won't be getting one ;) In 6th grade (5 years ago) I had to write a poem for school... I wrote it about arrowanas lol

Haha ok looks like I won't be getting one ;) In 6th grade (5 years ago) I had to write a poem for school... I wrote it about arrowanas lol

haha thats interesting! Take care fellow fishmate

Back
Top Bottom