Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Neisa

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, my name is Neisa Lowry. I have one sweet little baby boy with another on the way, a chihuahua we call zeny and two fish and a crab. I'm new to owning an aquarium and I hope to be able to find some helpful info and advice from those of you who know more bout this than I. I look forward to meeting you and hope that I can keep my fish from dying.
Neisa

Neisa said:
Hello, my name is Neisa Lowry. I have one sweet little baby boy with another on the way, a chihuahua we call zeny and two fish and a crab. I'm new to owning an aquarium and I hope to be able to find some helpful info and advice from those of you who know more bout this than I. I look forward to meeting you and hope that I can keep my fish from dying.
Neisa

Congrats on the babies!! How exciting :) I hope you enjoy this forum as much as we do :) there are a ton of very fun, and VERY helpful characters here :)

Nice to meet you, Welcome to AA. Theres a ton of great articles here that you can read, that will not only help your current fish, but give you a great start on moving forward.

Hi Neisa, welcome to AA. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask there is a great deal of aquatic knowledge here and you'll almost certainly get the answers you want.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom