Hi all :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hi.D.78

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all Im new here (hmm that'd be kinda obvious) just having a look around at sights to find places to go for fishy advice They are not exactly the kinda pet you can take to the vet when there are issues

we do have an interesting behavour going on at the moment - have 1 particular angel who just sit under the filter on the side of the tank staring up at it all day & i have no idea why iv taken it out & thoroughly cleaned it as hubby said that mite be why (think it may have been a bit of a dig to get me to clean it again lol) the filter is blue so didnt think it would be a reflection thing

it just looks so strange tipped right back tail down nose up staring at the botton of the filter :confused: the other angel will even go up to it & look at it for a while & then swim away so odd

we have had them now for at least 5 months

Maybe they found Big Foot...that is a little weird. I've heard of fish doing that before, but never really found out a reason that could cause that behavior. Good luck

cool thank you :) I was starting to think it was just him he does look so strange when he is doing it Im starting to think Im going just as nuts lol cos I watch him when Im at my desk on the computer & wind up so distracted & annoying everybody - look at him he is doing it again Why is he doing that ... arrrrg he is too lol mad fish he is lol

Back
Top Bottom