Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EnigmaSunset

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I found the site googling some problems I was having with one of my fish. I had a browse and it seems like a good place to be so I signed up :)
I live in Durham (UK) and currently have 11 tanks set up for my fish (details in my profile). I guess you could say i'm a pretty keen hobbyist LOL
I'm looking forward to receiving great advice and hopefully also being able to offer some

Welcome to AA! It's so exciting to get a new member, especially since you have so many fish already! :welcome:

I found the site googling some problems I was having with one of my fish. I had a browse and it seems like a good place to be so I signed up :)
I live in Durham (UK) and currently have 11 tanks set up for my fish (details in my profile). I guess you could say i'm a pretty keen hobbyist LOL
I'm looking forward to receiving great advice and hopefully also being able to offer some

Nice 11 sounds like so much fun! Welcome to AA this is a great place to be with so much knowledge
(y)

Back
Top Bottom