Hi all,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robynleigh

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, I'm Robyn - a busy mum.

Recently we were given a tank so we went hunting for tadpoles - found none and came home with a crayfish and other little guppy fishies :) we have a lot of fun and waste a lot of hours watching them all :)

Tonight we had the pleasure of watching our crayfish molt - amazing!! I've attached a pic :)

Look forward to some much needed advice :)

Attachments

• image-1019836391.jpg
    image-1019836391.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 84
Welcome! That's so awesome. What a good deal! Did you get mixed see guppies? Maybe some babies on the way? :)

Also note, I don't have a cray fish, but I've heard they *can* be too aggressive to live with guppies. Maybe someone else with more crayfish experience can post here, or start a new thread in the freshwater forum

Yes mixed sex - i believe they are mosquito fish (not guppys) but they are just for excitement for the kids - pretty sure babies are on the way..

As for my crayfish we are currently attempting repairs on a cracked tank which will hopefully become his new home!!

Attachments

• image-2294216389.jpg
    image-2294216389.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 61
Welcome! How neat that you got to see the crayfish molt! It looks like your female is really gravid already, so I bet you will have some fry soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom