Hi all,,,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali-fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. This is Ali from UAE. I love everything that has a relation with water such as swimming, fishing, diving.. Etc and having a marine/ reef tank was always a dream of mine since I was a kid. But as all of you know that this hoppy requires commitment. I couldn't start until I become independent and I have a job and of course a fixed salary. I bought my first tank in 2009 and I did not know what I was doing at all. All the fish kept dying and I felt bad and then sold the tank due to other personal commitment. But the passion is still exits and I kept reading about building tanks, fish and corals, fish disease and the challenges that I might face until I become confident that I can run a tank. I bought a second hand tank with all of its equipment 3 months ago and it seems I am on the right track.

Still I would love to learn from all of you and to exchange ideas as I am still a beginner.

DT size is (150*60*60) cm
Sump tank size is (95*45*55) cm

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom