Hi all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

team neon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! I used to have an aquarium as a teenager and, after a number of years, am now returning to the hobby. I've had a small 2.5 gallon freshwater tank with 6 neon tetras for 6 months and will be moving them to a 20 gallon tank with some new friends soon. I hope to get some help with tank levelling to start. This looks like a great forum and I'm looking forward to being able to chat 'fish' with all of you!

Hiya, Neon! I'm in a similar situation as you. I had a few neons in a little hex tank when I was a kid and am just now getting back into it many, many years later.

Hiya, Neon! I'm in a similar situation as you. I had a few neons in a little hex tank when I was a kid and am just now getting back into it many, many years later.

Cool! We're all on Team Neon! :) I gotta get these little guys into a bigger home. They've done really well in their 2.5g but I can't wait to get this 20 gallon up and running, and get them some new tank mates too!

Attachments

• team neon.jpg
    team neon.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 33
This time, I'm going to try Endler's! Similar look, but I wanted to try something a little bigger with a feisty personality.

Those are some good looking neons. They'll love the space, I'm sure.

Nice to meet you!! I currently have two neons in a hospital tank because they have cottonmouth/columnaris. :( I'm waiting for some flakes with antibiotic right now. I'm going they pull through. They are both big and beautiful. But congrats on the 20 gallon fresh start!!

Back
Top Bottom