Hi All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kasunr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had my first fish tank when I was about 10 years old. Then father built a small pond & we added some native fish to it. After about an year we built a small shallow concrete tank & decorated as pond & had it for 5-6 years I think with Mollies & Swordtails.

We had all 3 of these for some time, but concrete tank was decommissioned first then the fish tank after about 5-6 years I think. But had the pond always.

Then when I was around 20 I setup the concrete tank & fish tank again.

Then when I was around 28, I bought an another 25 gallon. Then I got married, moved to separate house & had the 25 gallon for 2-3 years, then gave up due to different priorities.

Covid gave the me an another chance, now I have the same 25 gallon setup again & bought 3 concrete ponds & brought over the old concrete tank from my parents home.

Just bought an another 120 Gallon tank & waiting for the stand for it.

So, altogether, 6 tanks. Bought some Neon Tetras, Penguin Tetras, Wild Guppies, some Rams, Mosaic Guppies, Black Mollies & Swordtails. Most of them are in quarantine in large buckets.

Now swordtails are producing fry as craze & I'm trying to grow them without killing them :).

Also, 25 gallon is planted & then I'll plant the 120 gallon. Once I do that, I'll buy an another 45 gallon tank. So, I can keep lots of fish :fish2::fish2::fish2:

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you get up to.

Do you have a photo of the concrete tank? Im curious.

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you get up to.

Do you have a photo of the concrete tank? Im curious.

Yeah, I have some latest photos, I have Swordtails in it now.
Also, I might have some photos when it was decorated as a pond, Let me check my image collection & share some.

Also, I'm trying to grow some aquatic plants in new concrete tanks, I'll share those too.

My 25 Gallon Tank.
125689-albums14868-picture72951.png

Back
Top Bottom