Hi all. new from Va

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the4ous

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I just wanted to tell everyone about our tank and fish. well first we have a 110 tall gallon salt water tank. we have several fish witch are : 1 clark's clownfish, 2 Allen's Damselfish, 1 blue gudgeon goby, 1 yellow tang and 1 sailfin tang. some live rocks, sand and shells, jumbo snails,hearmit crabs and some small live plants. We look forward to being a part of these forums and thanks in advance for all the help b/c i know were gonna need it . This is our first salt water tank. ill get some pics on as soon as i can. and thanks again! I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not hopefuly some one can point me in the right direction i recentaly noticed two small black balls attched to my live rocks. to my suprise today i noticed that i have alot of very small shrimp in my tank and one of the black ball is broak open i was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of shrimp they are. I had no shrimp in my tank before the little one,s came along.

Last edited:
Welcome to AA!! Nice to see some more folks in VA Joining us!

We also have a social group for VA/MD/WVA and DC folks. You should check it out.

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to AA! I second what Ziggy said, check out our local social group, lots of people from the area around here.

Welcome.. I'm just down the road in Roanoke. Oddly enough I'm picking up a 120g SW setup from someone in Blacksburg tomorrow.

Welcome to the site! I would post your question about the shrimp (possibly w/pics) in the SW ID section.

Back
Top Bottom