HI Am fairly new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L.I.N.D.A

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello me and my bf have a 90 litre tank, few danios and a couple of fancy goldfish and a bottom feeder. We have had the tank over four years.(im terrible with dates) and over the years have had many fancy goldfish come and go to things like whitespot and many things we have learnt, but we are still novices in the scheme of things and learning daily as new situations arise. Looking forward to this forum.*

welcome to the forums :) im also new too (joined today). you should never put goldfish and tropical fish together since goldfish enjoy colder waters than tropical fish. i personally dislike goldfish tho...poops too much for my lazy attitude lol

Hi sweety...they are all coldwater fish...prob not explained properly...but i do have a thermostat in tank which keeps tank at regular temp as advised and researched over the years and this suits them.:)

No worries, :) they look similar to tetras etc which are tropical and they can actual adapt to different waters, but yeah they coldwater...*

Back
Top Bottom