Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Komodo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone,

About ten years ago, I started traveling for my work and had to give up my home aquarium. As I was snooping around in a pet shop, I came across an automatic fish feeder. This did not exist ten years ago. If it did I wasn’t aware of it. So I am now thinking of starting up again. I’m looking forward to surfing this site and asking questions. I’m sure a lot has changed in the last ten years. I might even be able to answer some questions, if not now, eventually.

I still have my 90 gallon aquarium with all its equipment. My first thought is Cichlids.

Hi everyone,

About ten years ago, I started traveling for my work and had to give up my home aquarium. As I was snooping around in a pet shop, I came across an automatic fish feeder. This did not exist ten years ago. If it did I wasn’t aware of it. So I am now thinking of starting up again. I’m looking forward to surfing this site and asking questions. I’m sure a lot has changed in the last ten years. I might even be able to answer some questions, if not now, eventually.

I still have my 90 gallon aquarium with all its equipment. My first thought is Cichlids.

Hi, welcome to AA :)

It's amazing what they have now. Even the variety in fish food I don't remember.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom