Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mercusso

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So, I've been lurking here for a while, but finally decided to join, and finally had enough time to post a little. I've been keeping fish on and off most of my life, but started getting into it more the past few years. I currently have just a ten gallon betta tank, which has always had a ridiculous name, and a 29 gallon low tech planted tank. Not sure what is going to go in it yet besides a few plants. I'm working on setting up a 47 column, but have not had much luck with any aspect of that. I have loved learning from all of you, and look forward to learning more! :thanks:

So, I've been lurking here for a while, but finally decided to join, and finally had enough time to post a little. I've been keeping fish on and off most of my life, but started getting into it more the past few years. I currently have just a ten gallon betta tank, which has always had a ridiculous name, and a 29 gallon low tech planted tank. Not sure what is going to go in it yet besides a few plants. I'm working on setting up a 47 column, but have not had much luck with any aspect of that. I have loved learning from all of you, and look forward to learning more! :thanks:

Welcome to AA. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

welcome fellow newbie lurker hehe. this place is pretty great

Back
Top Bottom