Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrewaw

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, i am new to the forum but not entirely new to the hobby. I had a 70L (18 Gallon) tank during high-school for 7 years, but once i moved away from home i didn't have one for 6 years until a few months ago.
I now have a 190L (50 Gallon) planted freshwater tank with some community fish. My fish include 2 Gouramis, 4 guppies, 1 pleco, 2 albino brittle-nose catfish, 3 apple snails, 1 ghost knife,3 platyfish and one angel fish. I am looking to get a larger fish to be more a centrepiece but am not sure what to get. initially i was set on a few different varieties of angel fish, then i discovered Discus fish, but have heard they are harder to keep. I also heard some rams are ok for my setup, is this true? and recently i have discovered the Geophagus Tapajos as another alternate showpiece fish. I want my fish to be relativley peaceful and not eat each other, but i could remove smaller fish like the guppies if i found the right large fish. i would really love you guys opinions on what sort of fish i should get. :fish1: :thanks:

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom