HI EVERYONE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

puglito

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, just found this site today. What a great forum! So nice to read all the posts from the new aquarium keepers and the experts alike. I've kept aquariums for the past 16 years and still thougrally enjoy keeping fish. I've primarily kept cichlids and really can't resist them! My current set up is a 90 gallon with 7 Angels and 6 Green Severums. I've had these fish for 6-7 months and they get along well (so far 8O ) and are thriving. I know a larger aquarium will eventually be needed (hopefully a 180 or 220 gallon) :) . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these fish can stay together permanantly. I can't help but worry. Severums can get awfully big. They are some beautiful fish already. I can't wait to see them full grown, especially the Severums. I also had salts in this same 90 gallon for 3+ years until my friends passed away during a 2 week ice storm. :cry: I had a niger trigger, a dog faced puffer and a snowflake eel. The puffer had so much personality! :p He would actually wag just like a dog with excitement when I would come home. He was a real joy. After losing him I just haven't had the heart to start a salt since. Besides my fish I also have 1 cat, 3 pugs (best dog out there!!!!) and my son has a bearded dragon. It's a small pet shop! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL !!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom