Hi everyone I'm Jason

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaytanked212

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just started my first cichlid tank and just looking for good general information about care and fish and any ideas on scaping my cichlid tank

Welcome. In order to give you advice on anything from diet and water chemistry to scaping.. we need to know what kind of cichlids.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Once set up I have found cichlids to be both beautiful and simple to look after. Goodluck :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The middle rock formation is about nine different caves still try to decide where to put more with out over crowding my tank with rocks

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396668460.922506.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396668481.199031.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396668497.709593.jpg this is the way originally had it but I just felt like it was way too many rocks

Once set up I have found cichlids to be both beautiful and simple to look after. Goodluck :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Discus are beautiful but not simple to look after. Large South American cichlids require a lot of large water changes.... so is the op raising African cichlids? I haven't seen him specify any where but it looks like Africans in the pics.

Discus are beautiful but not simple to look after. Large South American cichlids require a lot of large water changes.... so is the op raising African cichlids? I haven't seen him specify any where but it looks like Africans in the pics.

I disagree totally with your first sentence !!! Discus are very easy to look after just time consuming. What's so hard about a good water change schedule ?? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396789931.909802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom