Hi everyone! My name is JD, 45 gallon freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

45Gal

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! My name is JD. I just upgraded to a 45 gallon yesterday, from a 10 gallon! I'm super excited and the fish transfer transition seems to be going well. I currently have nine fish...

Any suggestions for larger fish that I could add? I am looking to add 1-2 larger fish and maybe one more set of schooling fish...appreciate it! Thanks!

IMG_1557.JPGIMG_1651.JPG

We had iridescent sharks that grew very huge in our 55 gallon tank and we had those for about 15 years so they do well they're easy to take care of and they get big and they don't eat small fish.... we also had a black ghost fish who looks a little bit like an eel and he is so cool and he don't eat fish either :). Good luck !

We had iridescent sharks that grew very huge in our 55 gallon tank and we had those for about 15 years so they do well they're easy to take care of and they get big and they don't eat small fish.... we also had a black ghost fish who looks a little bit like an eel and he is so cool and he don't eat fish either :). Good luck !

Thanks!! [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom