Hi from Classy San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gi-rene

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi!

My dad (98kshooter) got me caught onto here with his latest exploits into Betta Breeding. And got me hooked on Betta as well. And well keeping an aquarium in general (again). Sadly I gotta stay compact and small as my Betta will be making a cross country trip with me back to Illinois.

Right now I've got a 2.5g divided tank with a female crowntail and a male well I never figured him out, I think he's part delta. And of course some plants and oodles of ghost shrimp.

And another 1g with a nice male "almost mustard gas." He's got some Anubias (Anubis?) to play with but I just recently got him and the tank so I need to go get some ghost shrimp for him soon.

I'm thinking of getting back into the game when I get home with a nice freshwater community tank and I'd like to keep a bit of the ocean with me (since I LOVE to SCUBA) and eventually take on the challenge of a reef tank in the future.

Both tanks as of nowish.

"Chesty"

"Lenneth"

"Watson"

Lenneth and Watson I've had for almost a month now and they are a lot bigger than in those pictures (which was the night I got them home). Watson is longer than my thumb, especially when he flares.

Anyways, nice to have a good resource on being a good aquarist.

Back
Top Bottom