Hi from Down Under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murra

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I have just joined this community and am really excited to be here. I have often consulted the forums here to read information and learn more about how I can constantly improve my skills and knowledge in fish keeping. There is always so much to learn. I live in South Australia in a beautiful coastal town called Victor Harbor. I am a full time lecturer in Adult and Further Education, but manage to find time to keep my dogs and my aquariums (not sure how I do this!). I am looking forward to communicating with other fish fanatics! :fish2::ermm:

Yep, just getting around to that now I've fed dogs and self! I have 6 tanks in all - ranging from small 30L one to 72 L, all planted and containing danios, guppies, mollies, platties, harlequin rasboras, sparkling gouramis and tetras - but not all in the same tank, of course!!! I will go into detail a bit later, once I have my Profile set up properly. I also have 5 outdoor fish ponds too. Loads of fish, in other words, but would really love a big, big tank - however, my main problem is finding the space for it at the moment. Would take a bit of thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom