Hi from Glasgow,Scotland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gwds1982

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum.I'm 34 married and have a wonderful daughter.I spend most of my time in the house as i have back problems and rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and wrists.I love everything about fish keeping i could talk all day about fish etc.I had a aquarium when as was younger but gave it up.About 8 years ago my daughter wanted goldfish and that was me hooked again i bought a 160L that had community fish in it for a few years.Just before Christmas my wife bought me a 300L as the 160 was to small for what im keeping now.So I'm giving the 160 to my gran's carehome.I've had my 300L up and running for 6 months now and everythings great it came with a built-in filter,heater etc and I've got 2 canister filters going as well.Its a planted tank with sand recently i put co2 into.The fish i have just now are clown loaches,tetra's,pleco's,corys,glass cats,whiptail,khuli loaches.I still have the 160 just now with guppies.I've got a 55L grow out tank with cory fry and two others with live daphnia and brineshrimp.If There's anything else you would like know just ask.I will have pictures on soon.

Hi welcome to the forum [emoji1]
I'm not far from you I'm in Annan
Can't wait for pics!

Welcome to the community. Sounds like you got a nice setup going. Feel free to join in on any conversations or start up any new conversations. Interested in seeing those breeding setups you got going.

I had to do a water change and clean some sand that's why it's cloudy

Attachments

• 20170710_163846.jpg
    20170710_163846.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Biggest%20clown%20loach%20in%20the%20tank.jpg
    Biggest%20clown%20loach%20in%20the%20tank.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Glass%20catfish.jpg
    Glass%20catfish.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20170710_163712.jpg
    20170710_163712.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 62
Very nice.
Really like glass cats used to keep them myself peaceful guy's

Welcome to the community. Sounds like you got a nice setup going. Feel free to join in on any conversations or start up any new conversations. Interested in seeing those breeding setups you got going.

My breeding setups are all over the place just now will get pics up later this week trying to fix the room

Some nice setups. Looks like you got plenty of room to raise about what you want to

Back
Top Bottom