Hi from Illinois!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomsan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have been into fish keeping for the last 30 years. I am now trying my hand at Discus keeping:cool: We also have a Miniature Schnauzer named Calli Rose! I enjoy gardening, fishing, shopping, golfing and anything outdoors. I am a Secretary and have been for 20 years. Work in agriculture and have enjoyed it immensely.

What is the size of your tank?

Discus are lovely fish. What size tank do you have? Is it planted? Nice to meet you!
Titan

I have a 30 gallon. And, yes I just added plants...this is new to me. I tried plants years ago, but, I had Silver Dollars! Needless to say, they ate my plants:nono:. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Really? I live about 2 hours southwest of Chicago.

Oh yes it was hard to get rid of some of the prettier fish so I could have the planted. I have a 75 gallon that is 3/4 planted. I have more to do on it but I am lazy. :) I am adding plants after the fact so it is much harder for me to get me rushing into it. Good thing I already have the stuff just not the umph...

Back
Top Bottom