Hi from Madison, WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vwcabriogirl13

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm pretty new to fishkeeping. I just started up a 10g freshwater tank in September and am pretty excited about how well that tank is doing. I have a pretty pink and lavender female betta that is pretty much the queen of the tank along with 2 female gold dust mollies, 1 male blue guppy, 1 awesome upside down catfish, an african dwarf frog and my two newest additions were a little rainbow shark and a juvenile cichlid. I've been reading some posts and now realize that the cichlid doesn't really belong in the tank, so I'm rethinking that addition. Any other comments on the tank, things I should add or remove, are appreciated!! I'm also getting very curious about saltwater tanks and have a 35g tank available from a family member, but I need to find out more about initial SW tank set up and I need to make some room in my apartment for another tank!! So, that's why I'm here!! :)

ahhh yes, VW's

I totaled my first VW cabrio this past christmas eve :( , so I'm on to cabrio #2!

WELCOME TO AA!!!

Please do not cycle your tank with live animals.

You can hop on over to the SW getting started and we will be more than happy to help you set up your first SW tank! Bummer about the car, I hope you weren't injured.

Back
Top Bottom