Hi From Mississippi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

semperfi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am brand new to the forum and to this site. My wife and I just started cycling our first tank Friday night and planted it (in part) Saturday. I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you experienced aquarists!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422331800.096702.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I am brand new to the forum and to this site. My wife and I just started cycling our first tank Friday night and planted it (in part) Saturday. I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you experienced aquarists!View attachment 262416

Welcome aboard! I will be starting the cycling process this coming weekend! (If the snow we are getting here in New England doesnt knock out power for a week)

Awesome! My wife and I are brand new to the hobby. I've really enjoyed all the research as we got ready. Now if we can just keep from killing everything. Good luck with that snow. We don't see that much here in the suburbs of Memphis.

Awesome! My wife and I are brand new to the hobby. I've really enjoyed all the research as we got ready. Now if we can just keep from killing everything. Good luck with that snow. We don't see that much here in the suburbs of Memphis.

I used to live in North Dakota so this is nothing comparatively. Im also looking to not murder everything as well. Getting my light/co2 going this weekend while i cycle! If you have any questions Im sure myself or the other (more knowledgeable) members can help!

Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

I am brand new to the forum and to this site. My wife and I just started cycling our first tank Friday night and planted it (in part) Saturday. I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you experienced aquarists!View attachment 262416

Forgot to mention this, but you can PM me anytime with any questions you may have! I would be more than happy to help. :)

welcome! looks good. i can't wait to see what you'll put in it =]
i'm new here as well!

Back
Top Bottom